Your shopping cart is empty!
Ideal for overpronators, the Saucony® Hurricane ISO 2 running shoe has been updated with EVERUN technology. This material innovation provides unmatched cushioning and improves overall responsiveness. A unique Topsole construction ensures a lockdown fit and sock-like feel, while the TRI-FLEX outsole improves ground contact and allows for a smooth ride. The lightweight support frame adds stability, and the iBR+ rubber increases durability.
- EVERUN technology utilizes a Topsole construction to securely wrap the foot
- ISOFIT technology adapts to each runner's foot for a customized fit
- High-elasticity sockliner contours to the foot to alleviate pressure on key performance points
- PWRGRID+ platform now provides 20% more cushioning than the previous Hurricane platform
- Redesigned Support Frame ensures great fit in the heel
- Seamless toe box adds plush comfort during long wear
- SRC™ impact zone extended through midfoot to promote an efficient transition
- Internal shank removed to decrease shoe weight and allow for smoother ride
- Reflective materials on collar help to improve visibility during your runs
- IBR+™ outsole is 33% lighter with superior cushioning
- XT-900™ premium carbon rubber outsole grips a wide range of surfaces for ultimate traction
- TRI-FLEX outsole improves ground contact and allows for natural motion
- Shoe type: Stability
- Midsole height at forefoot: 21mm
- Midsole height at heel: 29mm
- Heel-toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 9.4 oz.
- Style: 10293-2
Saucony Women s Hurricane ISO 2 Running Shoes Black/coral AKG-85862376